RA's/Freight Claims/Warranty Information
Mandy Thompson 800-727-0884 ext 2553
**Parts Warranty Information please contact Allen Hall firstname.lastname@example.org **
1. RA requests will be authorized, assigned an RA#, and returned to the customer for customer records and to include with the return.
2. RA request must include a copy of the Collins invoice showing the item to be returned. (Serial numbers must match invoice.)
3. Returned equipment must be in the original box and packing with all attachments, cartridges, cords and manuals. The value of any missing items will be deducted from any credit that will be provided. All items returned with improper/insufficient packing will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
4. Defective items must have a supply usage report sent with the RA Request Form.
5. Items over 6 months old will not be authorized for return.
1. Freight companies are only liable for the issues noted on the POD. We recommend that all of our customers verify and inspect their items prior to signing the POD free and clear.
2. All freight claims must include photos of the damaged item – all 4 sides of the boxes, the item itself, and manufacturer/item details (must include serial number).
3. Claim must include a copy of the Collins invoice showing the item damaged.
4. All freight claims must be submitted within 24-48 hours.
To process a Warranty the following items are needed:
1. Model number
2. Purchase date
3. Collins invoice number
4. What is the machine install date?
5. Part number?
6. Page count?
**The following reports may also be requested – be prepared**
1. User Status
2. Service Status
3. Network Status
4. Event Log
5. Service Test Page
6. Maintenance Log
Items being replaced by warranty must be returned to Collins within 7 days of the customer receiving the replacement warranty part. Items not received within the 7 days will be invoiced to the customer.